The Us Files

The tales of a lunatic (me) and my lovely bride Jen. Tales of thoughts, adventures and things we did or experienced. All this on record for us to look back on and celebrate & enjoy. Babe, I love you and I look forward to sharing the rest of our lives together. xoxoxo

Friday, March 1, 2013

Muah!!!!

I love the watch!! So nice & so sweet!

I love you Bunny!

Posted by ~Buns and Curve Corporate at 2:55 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2013 (24)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Hinder
      • Oh boy, a night out at Chicory Cafe.  Should be fu...
      • Trivia!!
      • I hope you're having fun getting your manicure & p...
      • Nite out
      • Aaahhhh... lazy day.  Up at 2:30, pool late and th...
      • Great night
      • Muah!!!!
      • HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY!!!!
    • ►  February (8)

About Me

~Buns and Curve Corporate
Blog edited by the insane genius hiding behind the scenes at Between the Buns, well, now Curve Cafe.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.