Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Loving & supporting

I love you so much.  Have I told you that lately?  I'm very happy that you're taking steps to be healthier, for you, for us, and hopefully for a baby.

I wish every day that we could do that.  Make a people.  
Hard?  Yes.
Challenging?  Yes.
Difficult and testing?  Most certainly.

But it is something I have been wanting to do with YOU for 13+ years now.  I'm glad we didn't try a long time ago.  It would have been dangerous & scary.  I'm so glad now that you're taking steps to make it possible.  I pray every day that it's not too late.

I will do whatever it takes to be supportive on this.  I might even dare to eat a salad every now & then.  XOXOX  In the mean time, I'm going to work hard on removing all the bad foods to remove temptation.  <<must kill Cheetos>>

I love you.  Let's make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment